Language Translator

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rapper Trina's Brother reportedly shot and killed in Miami FL

The news has been buzzing all over the net today, that Trina has lost her brother. Wilbrent Bain Jr. was, like Trina, a Miami native. The details are few and far between, but we are learning that he was also shot back in 2008, but survived. Our prayers are with you and your family Trina. There are no official statements at this time. Trina has been notably absent from posting on Instagram, but did post the above picture of she and her brother on Facebook 35 minutes ago, with the comment "You hold a special place right here in my heart & that will never change I know you are well taken care of in Heaven & you are an angel looking down on me. ... You are forever in my heart love you brother .
R.I.P GONNKIEfeeling down."

No comments:

Post a Comment